Google
 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

American Chinese actor in Spock search engine

I have found www.spock.com really interesting as I can find all kinds of Chinese personalities using that search engine. I have written about Nip/Tuck actor and how disappointed that I could not find a single Chinese actor in the Spock search engine result page. I have commented that since the show creator Ryan Murphy was quoted as saying they will be scouring online message boards so that he can get an idea of what fans like and don't like, I will try to post a message in one of these boards and suggest casting a Chinese actor so that I can add him to Spock people search engine. I have thus made a search for "American Chinese actor" and got Spock search engine result page for "American Chinese actor.

At the time of publishing, the first American Chinese actor listed was Bruce Lee alias Lǐ Xiǎolóng, my favorite actor. Unfortunately, Bruce Lee is now long dead and gone and cannot be a candidate to act in the Nip/Tuck plastic surgery TV series. I heard they are moving the location to Los Angeles, California, and I found Glen Chin, a Chinese actor located in California. Perhaps I would propose him for the cast of Nip/Tuck TV series.

END OF POST. THERE IS NO MORE

No comments: